Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Ruffle Scarf- Part 2

An oldie but a goodie, I had to repost this fun and very well received scarf as a part II. Please see my first Ruffle Scarf blog for the pattern!

This one was made for one of my new favorite people, Debbie Corcoran. She is the wife of a guy I work with... someone who I actually hired as our new Salesforce.com trainer and has not only exceeded our expectations in becoming a great trainer but become a wonderful friend, confidant, co-worker, and party buddy extraordinaire. We recently had our annual company meeting and kickoff, and significant others were flown in to join in the fun... Kevin brought his wife Debbie who I've had the pleasure of meeting and hanging out with this past weekend. I gave her this scarf to force her to like me (I mean how can they not with a handmade gift!) and welcome her to FREEZING Chicago for the first time.

So... welcome to Chicago, Corcoran's!

No comments:

Post a Comment